Cartomizers leaking are normally due to 2 issues. Flooding, and clogged.
To fix a flooding issue:
- Remove from battery.
- Place the threaded end in a paper towel.
- Blow through the mouth end of the cartomizer. This will remove the excess eliquid.
- Wipe the threaded connection clean and dry.
- Make sure to clean the battery connection as well.
Flooding can come from either over priming, accidentally getting eliquid in the cartomizer when filling the tank, or drawing too hard on the TubeTank.
Leaking from being clogged:
- Clogged cartomizer, there is nothing you can do but to replace it.