You should clean your drip tips once a week to make sure there is no buildup in or on the drip tip, or if you have had any juice get pulled up into the center. Cleaning is simple and easy, just follow the steps below and you will be back to vaping in no time.
- Remove the drip tip from your device.
- run it under warm water for about a minute or soak it in warm water for a minute.
- Remove it from the water and shake off as much water as you can.
- Using a paper towel scrub the outside of the drip tip.
- Take a cotton swab (Q-tip), and slide it down the center of the drip tip. You may need to pull some of the cotton off the end of the swab to get it to fit down the hole.
- Slide it up and down in the center hole of the drip tip a couple times.
- Flip the swab over and repeat the process.
Your drip tip is now clean and ready to be used again.