Atomizers will need to be cleaned after a week or two of use depending on amount of use. Cleaning will help extend the life of your atomizer. A dirty atomizer will not produce as much vapor and give a muted flavor.
To clean you will need:
- Water (preferred distilled)
- A cup or bowl
- a towel
- your atomizer
To clean the atomizer:
- To clean the Take a bowl or cup fill it with enough water (preferably distilled water) to cover the atomizer completely.:
- Heat the water either in the microwave or on the stove in a pan. (DO NOT microwave with the atomizer in the water) ****If using distilled water add a plastic fork or spoon before microwaving, to prevent super heating the water****
- Carefully, lower the atomizer into the water. Using a spoon to help prevent from burning you fingers or hand. ****DO NOT drop the atomizer into the water, to prevent splashing the hot water onto yourself or causing damage to your atomizer.
- Carefully swish the water around from time to time while the atomizer is soaking. Allow the atomizer to soak in the hot water bath for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a spoon, carefully remove the atomizer from the water, and gently shake any excess water out of the inside of the atomizer. Set the atomizer threaded end up on a towel or paper towel. To dry for several hours, preferably over night.
Once your atomizer is fully dry please prime your atomizer following the Priming your Atomizer article steps. Then you are ready to vape. Enjoy.