The Cauldron RDA will need an light cleaning from time to time. Volcano recommends cleaning the Cauldron RDA at least once a month if not more often. It will really depend on the amount you use the atomizer and what juices you are using. You may also want to clean the atomizer when you change from one flavor to the next. Strong flavors tend to linger leading to most users cleaning when changing out from a strong flavor.
Depending on the build you have in the Cauldron RDA you may not need to remove the coil and rebuild the whole thing. You may just need to rewick the atomizer and do a dry burn. If this is the case please refer to our article on Rewicking the Cauldron RDA.
Thing you will need:
- Cauldron RDA
- Warm water
- Paper towels
- Cotton swabs
- Rebuilding materials
Cleaning the Cauldron RDA:
- Remove your Cauldron RDA from your device.
- Remove the drip tip from the Cauldron RDA.
- Remove the Top Cap by pulling it upward.
- Remove the Sleeve by pulling it upward.
- Loosen the 3 set screws in the posts.
(do not remove the screws as they can be lost easily)
- Remove the coil(s) and wicking material.
- Tighten the set screws back down.
- Rinse off all the parts under warm water.
- Using a paper towel wipe all the parts clean and dry.
(you may need to use a cotton swab to get into the smaller areas)
- Once all the parts are dry and clean you are now ready to rebuild your Cauldron RDA following the steps found HERE.
- Reassemble your Cauldron RDA.
You are now ready to continue using your Cauldron RDA.