The upgrade that the vaping world has been waiting for, Kanger’s KBOX 200W TC Box Mod is a remarkable device that is currently the smallest vaping device available that can put out up to 200 watts of vaping power while support coil builds as low as 0.05 ohms. Built from zinc metal alloy, the this material offers a corrosive resistant, strong and durable base for a device that is both lightweight yet resilient for a long lasting box mod.
Built for a perfect fit in any palm, the soft curves and smooth lines of the KBOX 200W TC is a truly ergonomically shaped device for comfortable all-day use. The device sports a HD OLED screen placed between contrasting activation and adjustment buttons for a truly appealing look. The bright OLED screen also displays important information on the device’s settings like current wattage, voltage, resistance of the RBA being used and remaining battery life.
The KBOX 200W TC is built with a magnetic battery door for simple battery replacement, this door houses dual 18650 batteries (not included) which can quickly be switched out for a fresh pair when needed. If a spare set of batteries is not readily available.
The KBOX 200W TC is a variable wattage box mod whose power settings can be adjusted from 7 watts all the way up to an incredible 200 watts of power in 0.1watt increments. This flexibility in power allows the user to utilize a wide assortment of atomizers from standard to sub ohm tanks and rebuildable atomizers.
All this power is thanks to the KBOX 200W TC’s chipset, a technologically advanced operating board from Kangertech themselves, that has an atomizer sensor which is capable of accurately sensing the temperature of the coil builds at an incredible rate of 1000 times per second. This unique feature greatly improves the temperature regulation accuracy and enhances the consistency of each pull from the tank being used. This state-of-the-art regulating chipset allows for temperature control with coils built with Pure Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel (SS) and Nichrome (NiCr) wires.
Powerful, feature-rich, aesthetically pleasing and backed by incredible technology, the KBOX 200W TC box mod is a device that is sure to impress even the most experienced vapers.
Kanger KBOX 200W Box Mod Features:
- Wattage Output of 7 Watts to 200 Watts
- Lightweight Zinc Alloy
- Bright HD OLED Screen
- Upgradable Firmware via USB Cable
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Latest Kanger Chipset Technology
- Supports Nickel, Titanium, Nichrome & Stainless Steel (Temp Control)
- Pass-through Vaping Capable
- Utilizes Dual 18650 Batteries (not included)
- Miniumum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05 Ohms
- Safety Protection Features:
• High Temp Guard
• Reverse Polarity
• Short Circuit Guard
• Low Voltage Cut-Off
• Battery Charging & Discharge protection on each cell
Kanger KBOX 200W Specs:
- Threading: 510
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Connection Pin Type: Self-adjusting & Spring-loaded
- Minimum Resistance: 0.05Ohms
- Temperature Control Coil Types: Ni200, Ti, SS & NiCr
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F (100°C – 315°C)
- Wattage: Adjustable from 7w to 200w (0.1w increments)
- Battery: Dual 18650 Replaceable Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 56mm x 22mm x 84mm
Kanger KBOX 200W Includes:
- (1) Kanger KBOX 200 Box Mod
- (1) User Manual
- 510 Threaded Connection
- Fire Button
- OLED Screen
- Adjustment Buttons
- USB Charge/Upgrade Port
- Battery Bay Cover
Installing the Batteries:
When using the KBOX 200W make sure to use married batteries. Meaning that all 3 cells are the exact same. NEVER use different brand, mah, or age batteries.
When getting the KBOX 200W you should purchase a set of 2 new batteries to be use only with the KBOX 200W. You do not want to break up the set and use one or more of the batteries from the set in another device.
To install the batteries into your new Kangertech KBOX 200W:
- Grip the body of the device in one hand and the Battery Bay cover with the other.
- The Battery Bay cover will pull off to the side.
- Insert your Lavacell batteries into the battery bay following the + and - markings on the inside of the battery bay. The top posts are spring loaded.
- Place the Battery Bay cover back on the device.
- Make sure the cover is on firmly.
- You are now ready to use your device.
If the cover is loose, you can take it back off and squeeze it slightly and place it back on. This should make the cover fit better.
Once your batteries are installed following the above directions, you may need to turn your device on. To turn your device on please press the Fire Button 5 times fast. Once the device is turned on your will be greeted by the Kangertech welcome screen then your device will turn on and ready to use.
Charging your KBOX 200W:
- remove the batteries from device
- Follow charging instructions for the Nitcore Charger.
- When the battery level display indicates that the batteries needs charging, plug one end of the supplied USB charging cable into your device.
- Plug the other end of the charging cable into a USB power source (a computer usb port or usb wall plug).
- Leave the device plugged in until the battery indicator displays fully charged.
- Once the batteries are fully charged unplug the USB cable form the device. (Never leave a battery charging unattended)
While charging your device with the USB cable you can still use your Kbox.
Changing Power Modes:
The KBOX 200Wcan be changed from Wattage to Temp Control (Nickel, Titanium Stainless Steel, and Nichrome) Modes.
To change between modes:
- With the device turned on.
- Press the Fire button 3 times fast.
- This will change the mode from the current mode to the next.
- Press the Fire button 3 times again and it will cycle to the next mode.
- Continue this until you reach the desired mode.
Adjusting the wattage/temperature:
Adjusting the wattage/temperature on your Kangertech KBOX 200Wis easy.
Simply press the up or down button on the device to adjust the wattage/temperature to the desired setting. Make sure the wattage/temperature and ohms of your setup does not exceed the Amp limit of your batteries, you can do this by using ohms law. For more info please refer to this ARTICLE.
When in temp control mode, you are only able to change the max temp. The device will adjust the wattage accordingly to keep from going over the max temp.
Firing the Kangertech Kbox:
To fire your Kbox, press and hold the fire button. Inhale on your atomizer. The Kbox has a 10 second cut off, once you reach the 10 seconds of holding down the fire button, the Kbox will stop supplying power to the atomizer and display "10 sec over". If you reach this cutoff, release the fire button and wait a few moments for the message to clear the screen and then your device will be ready to use again.
Left or right handed display:
To switch between left and right handed display settings;
- With the device on:
- Press and hold the + and - buttons together for 3 seconds.
- The screen will flip to the opposite orientation.
- Repeat again to flip it back.
Light or Dark Screen Mode:
You can chose to have a dark screen with white numbers on it or you can reverse the lighting of the screen.
To switch from light and dark mode:
- With the device on:
- Press and hold the + and Fire buttons together for 3 seconds.
- The screen will switch from the current mode to the other.
- Repeat again to change it back.
Attaching a New Atomizer:
The KBOX 200W uses the resistance of the atomizer to calculate the temperature of the heating coil (when in temperature mode). It continually looks to see whether a new or changed atomizer has been connected. If you are using temperature protection, be careful to only attach new atomizers that have cooled to room temperature. If a new atomizer is attached to the KBOX 200W before it has cooled down, the temperature may read and protect incorrectly until the new atomizer cools. When you connect a new atomizer or disconnect and reconnect your existing atomizer, the KBOX 200W will prompt you to confirm this change. When you fire the first time, before activating the KBOX 200W will prompt “New Coil? UP YES/DOWN NO”. When you see this prompt, if you have attached a new atomizer, press the UP button. If you have disconnected and reconnected the same atomizer, press the DOWN button.
Adjustment Key Lock:
To lock the adjustment keys so there is no accidental changes of your settings:
- With the device turned on.
- Press and hold all 3 buttons on the device.
- The screen will display "Lock"
- The device is now locked. It will still fire but the adjustment keys will not work.
To unlock the keys repeat the same steps.
Check the Serial number of the device:
To check the serial number of the device to check its authenticity:
- Put the device into Ni Mode.
- Press the "+" and "-" keys in either of the following pattern:
- The screen will display your devices serial code. It will stay on the screen until you press the Fire button.
You can use this code to check on Kangertechs website that your device is authentic.
You are now ready to enjoy your Kangertech KBOX 200W TC Box Mod.