Setting up your CUBIS Sub-Ohm Atomizer:
Setting up your CUBIS Sub-Ohm Atomizer is fast and easy.
It is always recommended to wash all components of any tank before first use.
- Simply unscrew the Top cap from the Tank .
- Prime the Coil Head by applying 3-5 drops of E-liquid to the Organic Cotton inside the Coil Head.
- Screw the new Coil Head into the Top cap
- Fill the tank section to the fill line marked on the tank.
- Once the tank is filled, screw the Top cap onto the Tank.
- Let the tank sit for about a minute before use to allow all the air to work out of the Cotton filler, so all the cotton is fully saturated.
- Screw your Cubis onto your device.
- Draw on the Cubis, without firing your device. This is to check the air flow of the draw. If the air flow seems good for your style of vaping, you are ready to vape. If it is to airy or tight, adjust the air flow ring accordingly by turning it to open or close the airflow holes.
You are now ready to enjoy your CUBIS Sub-Ohm Atomizer.