We recommend cleaning the tanks for your tankomizers once a week or every other week. Below you will find the process for cleaning your tanks. You can do this process at the same time as cleaning your tankomizers, in the same water as well.
You will need:
- Dirty tanks
- Warm water
- bowl or cup
- paper clip
- paper towels
- Start by removing your tank from your tankomizer.
- Remove the bottom end cap from the tank.
- Pour any e-liquid left in the tank down the drain
- Using the end of a paper clip-insert it into the small air hole in the mouth end and carefully pop out the top cap. Be careful not to fling it across the room. Set to the side
- Under the top cap there is a inner disk. Using the paper clip again remove the disk the same way as the top cap. Set to the side.
- Rinse the tank off under warm water.
- In a bowl or cup of warm water, place the disassembled tank and let soak for 5-10 minutes. You can place the bottom cap,top cap, and inner disk in the water to soak as well or you can just rinse off and let sit on a paper towel to dry. If placing the three smaller parts in the water make sure not to just pour out the water without checking to make sure you have all the pieces.
- After soaking remove all the pieces from the water. Shake them to remove as much water as possible.
- Either set them out on a paper towel to dry, or dry the off using a paper towel. Make sure all parts are dry inside and out before re-assembling.
- Once dry re-assemble the tank. Start by placing the inner disk back in the top of the tank and slide it down till it stops. Making sure the flat side it facing up.
- Then insert the top cap.
- Flip the tank over and snap on the bottom cap.
Your tank is not ready to to be filled and used or capped and stored.