Cleaning your Tube Tank Pro:
Cleaning of the Tube Tank Pro is recommended once a month, with a new Coil, or Flavor Change.
To Clean the Tube Tank Pro:
- Unscrew the Base plate form the Tank Housing.
- If there is e-liquid still in the Tank you will need to dispose of it in a safe manor.
- Unscrew the Coil from the Base Plate. If you plan to reuse the Coil place it off to the side. (Volcano does not recommend rinsing the coil, these are disposable items and are not cleanable.)
- Remove the drip tip from the Tank Housing.
- Unscrew the top of the Tank Housing.
- Slide out the Pyrex Glass Tank.
- Make sure to Remove the 2 O-rings. One on either end of the Glass.
- Rinse off all the parts of the Tube Tank Pro with warm water.
- Set all the parts on a towel to air dry or wipe them all clean and dry with a paper towel.
Once the Tube Tank Pro is clean and dry you can reassemble it. Placing in either your current Coil Head or with a new one. Fill and Prime the Tube Tank Pro following these instructions.
You are now ready to continue enjoying your Tube Tank Pro.