Setting up your Aspire Triton Sub-Ohm Tank.
Setting up your Aspire Triton Sub-Ohm Tank is fast and easy.
It is always recommended to wash all components of any tank before first use.
- Simply unscrew the Base Plate from the Tank housing.
- Screw a new Coil Head into the Base Plate. Choosing either a replacement coil or the RBA deck (see this article for more details on the RBA deck.)
- Prime the Coil Head by applying 3-5 drops of E-liquid to the Organic Cotton inside the Coil Head.
- Screw the Base Plate of the Aspire Triton Sub-Ohm Tank back on to the tank section. Remove the drip tip and heat sink section of the top of the Tank.
- Twist the Mode Selector Ring till the arrow is pointing at the droplet.
- Fill through the top of the tank till the tank is full. Making sure not to get any e-liquid into the center air shaft.
- Once full twist the Mode Selector Ring back to the Vape position.
- Re-attach the heat sink and drip tip.
- Let the tank sit for about a minute before use to allow all the air to work out of the Cotton filler, so all the cotton is fully saturated.
- Screw your Aspire Triton Sub-Ohm Tank onto your device.
- Draw on the Aspire Triton Sub-Ohm Tank lightly, without firing your device. This is to check the air flow of the draw. If the air flow seems good for your style of vaping, you are ready to vape. If it is to airy or tight, adjust the air flow ring accordingly by turning it to open or close the airflow hole.
You are now ready to enjoy your Aspire Triton Sub-Ohm Tank.