To re-wick the Aspire Triton Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (RTA) System:
- Remove your Aspire Triton from your mod/device.
- Open your Aspire Triton, by turning it upside down and unscrewing the base plate from the tank.
- Place the tank section off to the side.
- Remove the Aspire Triton RTA from the base plate.
- Gently pull the old wicking material out of the coil. Making sure not to damage the coil. If you damage the coil you will need to recoil the RTA coil head as well. (smaller diameter wire can tend to uncoil or stretch when you pull the wick out, use caution when removing the wicking material.)
- Rinse the RTA coil head in warm water and dry off on a paper towel.
- Once dry insert the build deck back onto the base plate and screw onto your mod/device.
- Press the fire button for a few seconds to heat up the coil. Continue pulsing the fire button till the coil looks clean.
- Allow the coil to cool down.
- Follow steps 18-22 in this article to add new wicking material to the RBA Plus coil head.
You are now ready to continue vaping.