The Kanger Subtank Mini will need an light cleaning from time to time. Volcano recommends cleaning the Subtank Mini at least once a month if not more often. It will really depend on the amount you use the tank and what juices you use in it. You may also want to clean the tank when you change from one flavor to the next. Strong flavors tend to linger leading to most users cleaning when changing out from a strong flavor.
Cleaning the Kanger Subtank Mini:
When disassembling the tank make sure not to lose any of the small pieces, screws, or o-rings.
- Remove your tank from your mod.
- Remove the drip tip from the tank.
- Turn the tank upside down.
- Unscrew the base plate from the tank section.
- Dispose of your juice in a safe manor.
- Remove the coil head from the base plate. If the coil is old replace it.
If using the Subtank Mini RBA Plus coil head please refer to the Re-wicking article for steps to clean and re-wick the RBA head.
- Remove the o-ring from the base plate.
- Slide the glass tank off the tank section.
- Remove the o-rings from the tank section.
- Rinse all components in warm water.
- Lay all parts out on a towel to air dry or wipe them all clean and dry.
- Once all the parts are dry reassemble the tank and install a new coil head or a freshly cleaned and re-wicked RBA Plus coil head.
- Prime the coil head and fill the tank.
You are now ready to continue using your Kanger Subtank Mini.