Setting up your Aspire Atlantis v2.0 Sub Ohm Tank:
Setting up your Aspire Atlantis v2.0 Sub Ohm Tank is fast and easy.
It is always recommended to wash all components of any tank before first use.
- Simply unscrew the Base Plate from the Tank and top cap.
- Screw a new Coil Head into the Base Plate
- Prime the Coil Head by applying 3-5 drops of E-liquid to the Organic Cotton inside the Coil Head.
- Take the glass section of the Atlantis v2.0 Sub Ohm Tank and slide on the top cap with air shaft.
- Fill the tank section.Making sure to not get any e-liquid into the center air shaft.
- Once the tank is filled, screw the Base Plate onto the Tank.
- Let the tank sit for about a minute before use to allow all the air to work out of the Cotton filler, so all the cotton is fully saturated.
- Screw your Aspire Atlantis v2.0 onto your device.
- Draw on the Aspire Atlantis v2.0 lightly, without firing your device. This is to check the air flow of the draw. If the air flow seems good for your style of vaping, you are ready to vape. If it is to airy or tight, adjust the air flow rings accordingly by turning it to open or close the airflow holes.
You are now ready to enjoy your Aspire Atlantis v2.0.