The Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 60W kit is a step up from its precursor device the eVic VT. It takes all of the great features of the original model but in a smaller, more compact form. Still as affordable as ever, the VTC Mini 60W features a powerful wattage output of 1 to 60 watts and dual temperature controlled output modes that can utilize both tanks or RBA’s featuring pure nickel or titanium coil builds.
Meticulously crafted from 304-grade stainless steel and ergonomically contoured to fit comfortably in the user’s hand, Joyetech has created a box mod that offers a consistent, powerful and reliable vaping experience. Striking and sleek, the device comes in three bold colors available in black, white or eye-catching cyan blue—a much simpler look in comparison to its predecessor, but no less headturning. The front of the device features a large activation button placed above a bright OLED screen that displays the current mode being used, wattage or voltage setting, ohm rating of the atomizer and remaining battery life. Below the screen are two smaller buttons used to make adjustments to its features. Placed underneath is a recessed mini-USB connection port for pass-through charging if a battery charger or spare 18650 cell is not available.
Don’t let its simple look fool you. The eVic VTC has upgradeable firmware to keep you ahead of the vaping game at all times and it also comes equipped with three different user modes that each offers a unique vape experience that a user can tailor to their own preferences.
VT-Ni & VT-Ti Mode:
The Variable Temperature Control Mode allows the user to dial in on their perfect temperature controlled vape that guards from both dry hits and burned coils to produce robust flavor from the atomizer. The device has an output of 200° to 600° Fahrenheit and a resistance ranged of 0.05 ohms to 1.0 ohms while in Temp Control Mode.
Bypass Mode is a direct output mode of voltage. This mode can only be used with atomizer resistances under the range of 0.15-3.5 ohms; otherwise the device will not work properly.
In VW Mode the wattage of the device can be adjusted from 1 watt to 60 watts for a powerful vape that creates voluminous clouds of vapor.
Keeping the eVic VTC 60W charged is made easy with replaceable IMR 18650 batteries housed behind a sliding magnetic battery cover. If an extra battery cell is not available, the device can be charged with a USB charging cable that can be plugging into a computer’s USB port or with the use of its charging adapter plugged into a socket. It takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge the device when used with the recommended 1A wall adapter.
The Joyetech eVIc VTC 60W Mini full kit also comes with a matching eGo One Mega Atomizer with two eGo One CL Atomizer Heads in Ni200 Pure Nickel and Titanium coils that are ready to use straight from the box for a high performance temperature controlled vape. Feature-rich, stylish and ultra compact, Joyetech’s eVic VTC Mini 60W Box Mod is the perfect device to provide any user with a top notch, reliable vape and one that looks great while in use.
Joyetech eVic VTC 60W Mini Kit Features:
304-Steel Solid Construction
HD OLED Screen
Variable Wattage / Voltage
Temperature Control Capable
Uses: Kanthal, Titanium or Nickel Coils
Great for Sub-Ohm Vaping
Available in Three Eye-Catching Colors:
Black, White & Cyan
Joyetech eGo One Mega VT Tank Atomizer Features:
Metal thermal insulation driptip
Pyrex Glass Tank
Open Window to view remaining E-liquid
Holds 4ml of E-liquid
Joyetech eVic VTC 60W Mini Kit Specs:
Material: 304-Stainless Steel
Battery: (1) 18650 Battery (not included)
Wattage Output: 1 Watt – 60 Watts
Voltage Output: 0.5 Volts – 8.0 Volts
Temperature Range: 200° - 600° F (100° - 315° C)
VT Mode Resistance Range: 0.05 Ohms – 1.0 Ohms
VW Mode Resistance Range: 0.15 Ohms – 3.5 Ohms
Dimensions: 82mm x 38.2mm x 22.2mm
Joyetech eVic VTC 60W Mini Kit Includes:
(1) Joyetech eVic VTC 60W Mini Box Mod
(1) eGo One Mega Atomizer
(2) eGo One CL Atomizer Heads in Ni200 Oure Nickel & Titanium
(1) Micro USB Charging Cable
(1) User Manual
Slide down the battery back cover and put one Lavacell into the battery bay. Follow the markings inside the battery bay. Place the battery cover back on the device.
Charging the Battery:
If the battery indicator is selected in the forth row of the display, the remaining battery charge will be indicated on the OLED screen. The battery charge indicator will flash when the remaining battery charge is below 10%. The battery can be recharged using the supplied USB cable, or you can remove the battery form the device and and charge it via an external charger.
It will take approximately 3 hours to fully charge the device with a 1amp wall adapter.
Turning your device on/off
Turn the device on:
- Press the Fire Button 5 times fast.
- wait for the screen to come on.
- Your device is now on and ready to be used/setup.
- Turn off the device:
- Press the Fire Button 5 times fast.
- The device will power off.
While the device is on:
- Hold the Fire button and Left regulatory button for a few seconds.
This will switch between stealth on and stealth off mode.
To see your settings in Stealth mode
- tap the Fire button once and it will quickly display your settings on the screen.
Adjustment lock function:
While the device is on:
- Press and hold both of the Regulatory buttons for a few seconds.
This will switch between Lock and unlock mode. In lock mode the Regulatory buttons will not function to prevent accidental VT/VW/Bypass setting adjustments.
Entering the Menu:
To enter the menu screen on your eVic VTC Mini:
- Press the fire button 3 times fast.
The top row of the screen read out will begin to blink. You are now in the Menu and cahnge change your setting from there.
Changing the Power mode:
To change the power mode:
- Enter the Menu following the above instructions.
- With the top row of the menu screen blinking.
- Press the right adjustment button. This will cycle the modes from Wattage, Bypass, TC Ni, TC Ti.
- Once you have the desired mode selected, press the fire button once to set the mode.
You are now ready to set up that mode by following the sets below or if it is already set up the way you would like it, you are ready to vape.
Adjusting the wattage:
To adjust the wattage:
- Enter the menu screen following the steps above.
- Press the left adjustment button once. The Power line of the screen should now be blinking.
- Press the right adjustment button. The longer you hold the right adjustment button the faster the wattage will change.
Note: The wattage can only change in one direction (up). If you go past the desired setting, you will need to go all the way to 60w release the button and press it again to get the setting to round robin back down 1w.
- Once you have the desired wattage selected. Press the fire button once to lock in the wattage setting.
You are now ready to continue setting up the setting in the menu following the sets below or to use your device if all other settings are where you would like them.
Locking the atomizer reading:
To lock the atomizer reading:
- Enter the menu with the above directions.
- Press the left adjustment button 2 times.
- With the Atomizer line of the screen blinking, press the right adjustment button once to lock the reading. A padlock should appear to the right of the ohms of the atomizer.
You atomizer reading is now locked in and the device will not ask you if you remove the atomizer. Make sure if you are switching out atomizers to unlock this feature or the device will not notice the change and can cause damage.
Adding a new atomizer:
When adding a new atomizer to the device, it will ask you if it is a new coil or not. this is to check and make sure the device is set up to work with the attached coil.
- With the atomizer reading unlocked (see steps above).
- Add the atomizer to the device.
- You will be asked New coil right, same coil left.
- Press the correct adjustment button to answer the question.
- If a new coil the device will read the coil and make adjustments as needed. If same coil, it will not make changes.
Changing forth line output info:
To change the displayed info on the forth line of the display screen:
- Enter the menu mode following the steps above.
- Press the left adjustment button 3 times. The forth line should now be blinking.
- Press the right adjustment button to cycle through the displayable options.
- You can choose between:
- Puff counter
- Time, (this is time vaped on not a clock)
- Once you have the desired item selected, press the fire button once to lock the setting in.
You are now ready to use your device.
Adjusting the wattage or temperature:
to adjusting the wattage or temperature:
- Press either the left or right adjustment buttons to adjust the desired wattage or the max temp., depending on the mode you are in.
My Vapors (MVR):
For more info on MVR and updating the firmware of your device please follow this link.