Setting up your SMOK TFV4 Mini.
Setting up your SMOK TFV4 Mini is fast and easy.
It is always recommended to wash all components of any tank before first use.
- Simply unscrew the Base Plate from the Tank housing.
- Screw a new Coil Head into the Base Plate. Choosing either a replacement coil or the RBA deck (see this article for more details on the RBA deck.)
- Prime the Coil Head by applying 3-5 drops of E-liquid to the Organic Cotton inside the Coil Head.
- Screw the Base plate with the installed coil head back onto the tank.
- Hold the tank with one hand, and use another one to press top cap and move it counterclockwise.
- Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip it into the central airflow tube.
- Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stand for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated.
- Screw your SMOK TFV4 Mini onto your device.
- Draw on the SMOK TFV4 Mini lightly, without firing your device. This is to check the air flow of the draw. If the air flow seems good for your style of vaping, you are ready to vape. If it is to airy or tight, adjust the air flow rings on the base plate and on the mouth piece accordingly by turning it to open or close the airflow holes.
You are now ready to enjoy your SMOK TFV4 Mini.