Building with the Rebuildable Clapton Coil RBA Base.
Things you will need:
- Rebuildable Clapton Coil RBA Base
- Your mod/device
- Wire (either Kanthal or Nickel)
- Organic Japanese Cotton
- Multimeter/ ohm reader
- Mini Phillips head screw driver
- Coil jig or screw driver
- Wire cutters
- paper towel
- Take the TF-RCA core apart so it looks like the above image.
TF-RCA comes with two build screws on each side, one side is the plus terminal of the deck and the other is minus terminal. This provides more possibility for you to install your coil exactly and comfortably.
- The kit includes a small airflow tip that can be placed onto the central airhole of the Rebuildable Clapton Atomizer deck. It is designed for throat hit vape by reducing the airflow.
- Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil (it can be Clapton coil or others) between the screws and wrap the ends around them and tighten up. Attention: The coil has to be wrapped with one end at the plus terminal, with the other end at the minus terminal.
You can also build your own coil of any kind you like and install it the same way. You could also try to do a dual coil setup.
- Position and cut the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the base. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
- Cut a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too thick. You will want the cotton to be snug in the coil but not tight.
- Roll one end of the wick between your fingers to make it a point and that will fit through the center of the coil.
- Insert the wick into the coil and center the coil in the middle of the length of wicking material.
- Cut the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short.
- Wet the coil and wick with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
- Using your screw driver push the end of the wick down and make sure it just reaches the juice channel. If it is too long trim it shorter.
- Screw on the RBA cap.
- Place the RBA coil head into the tank base, and assemble the tank.
- Fill the tank.
- Attach your SMOK TFV4 Mini to your device.
You are now ready to use and enjoy your SMOK TFV4 Mini with the Rebuildable Clapton Coil RBA Base.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.