Looking for a powerful, sub-ohm capable yet compact box mod that is easy on the eye and the wallet? Kanger’s Subox Nano box mod checks off all of these features and packs even more into a smaller package in comparison to the Subox Nano. Don’t let its small stature fool you though as this brilliant box mod kit offers a wattage output of up to 50 watts for flavor and vapor production as impressive as a mod twice its size.
The Kanger Subox Nano is built from superior-grade aluminum alloy, a strong yet lightweight material for a mod that is durable as it is light in the palm. Ergonomically shaped, the Subox Nano fits comfortably in the hand with its smoothly contoured rounded edges. Partnered with its sleek aqueous coating available in a classic black or eye-catching pink, the Subox Nano is a truly beautiful mod.
Turning your attention to the Subox Nano’s dual line bright OLED screen, here the user has access to a variety of settings with a few clicks of the adjustable buttons. This crystal clear screen displays the remaining battery life, the current resistance of the atomizer that is being used and the wattage or voltage setting of the Subox Nano. This device also shows a puff counter when the activation button is pressed, with easy to access information and settings, it’s no wonder why this device can be used by a vaper of any level.
The Subox Nano is an impressive box mod with so much power packed into a small device. Like its precursor, the Nano’s wattage level can be adjusted from 7 watts to an impressive 50 watts of vaping power in 0.1 increments. This impressive range of power capability allows the device to be used with a wide variety of atomizer resistances. It is even capable of firing down to the sub-ohm level of 0.3 ohm for those who enjoy huge cloud production.For those who prefer standard vaping levels, the Subox Nano can be used with resistances of up to 3.0 ohms.
The Kanger Subox Nano utilizes a single replaceable 18650 battery that can be easily accessed via the magnetic cover. If an extra 18650 battery is not available, the device can be charged with the included USB charging cable, the Subox Nano is also pass-through capable for vapers who aren’t able to wait for their device to fully charge before being able to continue vaping.
Single 18650 Battery is NOT included with this device.Purchase batteries for your Subox Nano here.
- Durable Aluminum Body
- Variable Wattage / Voltage
- Bright Dual-Line OLED Screen
- Ergonomic & Lightweight in Design
- Utilizes Single 18650 Battery (not included)
- Aqueous Coating finish for added resilience
- Pass-through Capable via included USB Charging Cable
Kanger Subox Nano Specs:
- Threading: 510
- Material: High-grade Aluminum
- Available Colors: Black, Purple & Pink
- Atomizer Resistance Capable: 3.0 Ohms – 0.3 Ohms
- Battery: Single 18650 Battery
- Wattage Output: 7 Watts – 50 Watts (0.1 increments)
- Height: 82mm
- Length: 40mm
- Width 22mm
Kanger Subox Nano Atomizer SS Specs:
- Tank Capacity: 3ml
- Threading: 510
- Coil Type: BPDC (Bottom-Plane-Dual-Coil)
- Tank Material: Pyrex Glass
- Material: 304-Stainless Steel
- Height: 50.8mm
- Diameter: 18.5mm
Kanger Subox Nano Includes:
- (1) Kanger Subox Nano Box Mod
- (1) USB Charging Cable
- (1) Kanger Subox Nano Atomizer SS Tank
- (1) OCC 0.5-Ohm Coil (15-30 watt range)
- (1) OCC 1.2-Ohm Coil (12-25 watt range)
- (1) Delrin Drip Tip
- (1) User Manual
- (1) Gift Box
To install a battery into your new Kangertech Subox Nano:
- Grip the body of the device in one hand and the Battery Bay cover with the other.
- The Battery Bay cover is held on with 4 strong magnets so you just need to pull firmly on the battery bay cover and it will pop right off.
- Insert your Lavacell battery into the battery bay following the + and - markings on the inside of the battery bay. The Negative post is spring loaded.
- Place the Battery Bay cover back on the battery. The magnets will snap the cover back into place.
- Make sure the cover is on firmly.
- You are now ready to use your device.
Once your battery is installed following the above directions, you may need to turn your device on. To turn your device on please press the Fire Button 5 times fast. Once the device is turned on your will be greeted by the Kangertech welcome screen then your device will turn on and ready to use.
Charging your Subox Nano
- remove battery from device
- Follow charging instructions for the Nitcore Charger.
- When the battery level display indicates that the battery needs charging, plug one end of the supplied USB charging cable into your device.
- Plug the other end of the charging cable into a USB power source (a computer usb port or usb wall plug).
- Leave the device plugged in until the battery indicator displays fully charged.
- Once the battery is fully charged unplug the USB cable form the device. (Never leave a battery charging unattended)
While charging your device with the USB cable you can still use your Subox.
Adjusting the wattage
Adjusting the wattage on your Kangertech Subox Nano is easy.
Simply press the up or down button on the device to adjust the wattage to the desired setting. Make sure the wattage and ohms of your setup does not exceed the Amp limit of your battery, you can do this by using ohms law. For more info please refer to this ARTICLE.
Firing the Kangertech Subox Nano
To fire your Subox, press and hold the fire button. Inhale on your atomizer. The Subox has a 10 second cut off, once you reach the 10 seconds of holding down the fire button, the Subox will stop supplying power to the atomizer and display "10 sec over". If you reach this cutoff, release the fire button and wait a few moments for the message to clear the screen and then your device will be ready to use again.
Left or right handed display
To switch between left and right handed display settings;
- With the device on:
- Press and hold the + and - buttons together for 3 seconds.
- The screen will flip to the opposite orientation.
- Repeat again to flip it back.