Technologically advanced and backed by long-lasting power, the Reuleaux RX200 by Jay Bo is a magnificent Box Mod that is feature rich, beautiful, ergonomically shaped and truly provides a high performance vape.
The Reuleaux RX200 is constructed from aluminum alloy, a blend that is both durable as it is lightweight. It sports a matte paint finish that creates an anti-slip and resistant surface that is also resistant to corrosion and rust. The Reuleaux RX200 has a truly unique design in the hexagonal shape of the device’s chassis. This one-of-a-kind look garners the device great visual appeal, but it also makes for an ergonomically shaped box mod that is comfortable to use all day long.
The front of the Reuleaux RX200 features a high-definition OLED screen, the activation button, adjustment buttons and USB charging port. The HD OLED screen clearly displays an array of important information for the user like the current output wattage, temperature of the coil, resistance of atomizer being used, puff duration and remaining battery life.
The feature that makes the Reuleaux RX200 is its triple battery cell design. The device utilizes three replaceable 18650 batteries (sold separately), over the standard two-cell setup. Wismec chose a three-cell design in order to allow the device to reach and maintain the 200 watt power point of the RX200 chip, for a long, stable and steady performance.
Housing these three batteries is a magnetic cover that makes the swapping of batteries effortless and if replacement cells aren’t readily available, the Reuleaux RX200 can be charged with the included USB charging cable. It must be noted that the batteries used in this device must match in brand, manufacturer and charge level for safe and proper operation.
The Reuleaux RX200 is backed by the state-of-the-art RX200 chipset, one of the most advanced processors currently available on the vaping market. This incredible chip allows the device a maximum power output of an impressive 200 watts, making the Reuleaux RX200 one of the most powerful box mods available. To keep the Reuleaux on top of the vaping game for years to come, Wismec designed the device to have upgradeable firmware, which can be easily upgraded using the included USB cable.
Backed by the RX200 chipset, the Reuleaux RX200 makes for a versatile device that can be used with atomizers with varying resistances, from as low as 0.05 ohms up to 3.5 ohms. Because of this advanced chipset, the Reuleaux RX200 also has incredible temperature sensing and limiting capabilities. The Reuleaux RX200 can be used with Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel (SS) coil builds. With these coil types and in temperature control mode, the temperature of the atomizer coils can be adjusted between 200°F - 600°F (100°C - 300°C). In standard or Variable Wattage Mode, the device can be used with Kanthal atomizer coils at any ohms setting within its range.
Beautiful, powerful and masterfully engineered the Wismec Realeaux RX200 is a perfect choice for intermediate to advanced vapers looking to try their hand at a 200 watt box mod without breaking the bank.
Note: All THREE Batteries used in the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 MUST MATCH in brand and model (Batteries sold separately).
Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Features:
- Variable Wattage Device
- Houses the Powerful RX200 Chip
- Puts Out Up to 200 Watts
- Triple Cell Setup for Long-Lasting Power
- Matte Coated Paint
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Temperature Control Capable with Nickel, Titanium & Stainless Steel
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Ergonomic Hexagonal Shape
- Protection Features:
Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Specs:
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Threading: 510 with Spring-Loaded Center Pin
- Wattage Output: 1 Watt – 200 Watts
- Battery: Triple 18650 Cell Design (Sold Separately – All 3 Batteries MUST MATCH)
- Resistance Range: 0.05 Ohms – 1.0 Ohms (Temp Control Mode)
0.1 Ohms – 3.5 Ohms (VW Mode)
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F (100°C - 300°C)
- Dimensions: 84mm x 50mm x 40mm
Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Includes:
- (1) Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod
- (1) USB Charging Cable
- (1) User Manual
Installing the Batteries:
When using the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 make sure to use married batteries. Meaning that all 3 cells are the exact same. NEVER use different brand, mah, or age batteries.
When getting the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 you should purchase a set of 3 new batteries to be use only with the Wismec Reuleaux RX200. You do not want to break up the set and use one or more of the batteries from the set in another device.
Install all 3 18650 Lavacells according to the markings inside the battery bay. the first 2 will have the negative at the top and the top battery will have the positive at the top.
Charging the Batteries:
You have 2 options to charge your RX200. You can either remove your Lavacell batteries from the device and charge them via the Nitcore Charger, or you can use the on-board charging option. It is best to remove them and charge them via the external charger. This option will also be a faster method of charging.
- remove batteries from device
- Follow charging instructions for the Nitcore Charger.
- When the battery level display indicates that the battery needs charging, plug one end of the supplied USB charging cable into your device.
- Plug the other end of the charging cable into a USB power source (a computer usb port or usb wall plug).
- Leave the device plugged in until the battery indicator displays fully charged.
- Once the battery is fully charged unplug the USB cable form the device. (Never leave a battery charging unattended)
While charging your device with the USB cable you can still use your RX200.
Turning the RX200 On/Off:
Turn the device on:
- Press the Fire Button 5 times fast.
- wait for the screen to come on.
- Your device is now on and ready to be used/setup.
Turn off the device:
- Press the Fire Button 5 times fast.
- The device will power off.
With the device on:
To Turn on Stealth Mode-
- Press and hold the Fire button and the Down Buttons together for 5 seconds.
- The screen will display "Stealth On" and then go black.
The device will work but not light up when the Fire button is press. It will still light up when the adjustment buttons are pressed.
To turn Off Stealth Mode-
- Follow the above steps.
- The screen will display "Stealth Off" once Stealth is turned off.
Flip Screen Orientation:
With the device off:
- Press and hold the Up and Down Buttons together for 5 seconds.
- The screen will light up showing the new orientation.
- To flip it back repeat the process.
Adjusting the Wattage:
When in one of the 3 Temp Control modes:
- Press the Fire Button 4 times.
- Then it will display the wattage in the large number slot.
- Use the Up or Down Buttons to adjust the wattage.
- It will only stay in the wattage adjustment mode for a few seconds . If no button is press for a 3 seconds it will return to displaying the Temp in the large number slot.
When in Wattage Mode:
- Use the Up and Down buttons to adjust the wattage.
When in one of the 3 Temp Control modes:
Use the Up and Down adjustment buttons to scroll through the temperature till you reach the desired temp.
Adjustment Button Locking:
With the device on:
- Press and hold the Up and Down buttons for 5 seconds.
- The screen will display "Lock"
- Now each time the adjustment buttons are pressed it will display "Lock" and not change your settings.
Repeat the process, the screen will display "Unlock" once it is unlocked.
With your atomizer attached to the device and the device turned on:
- Press and hold the Fire Button and the Up Button at the same time for 5 seconds.
- The screen will adjust to display a padlock next to the ohms instead of the ohms symbol.
To Unlock the resistance, repeat the above sets.
Switching From Fahrenheit to Celsius:
When in any of the 3 temp control modes:
Press and hold the up button till you reach the top of the range then tap the up button one more time and it will switch from one to the other. To change back repeat the process again and it will round robin back to the other option.
Selecting Mode- Wattage/TC- Ni, Ti, SS:
To change modes:
- Press the Fire Button 3 times fast.
- It will scroll to the next mode.
- Repeat the the step till you reach the desired mode.
Battery Cell Monitoring:
To be able to check and make sure the device is draining each battery equally and that there is no issue with one of the batteries. You can monitor the charge on each battery.
To monitor the batteries:
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold all 3 of the buttons at the same time.
- The screen will display the current charge of each cell.
It is normal for each battery to be slightly off by a few points. But if you notice a large difference. you may want to check your batteries.
Upgrading the Firmware:
To check your firmware version on the device:
- With the device off.
- Press the fire button about 25 times. The device will turn on during the button presses, just keep pressing until the screen displays the version number.
- If the installed version is lower then the current new version listed on Wismec's website, please upgrade the firmware.
To upgrade the RX-200's firmware:
- Go to Wismec's web site.
- At the top of the page there will be a download button. Choose the download for your computers operating system.
- Download the .zip file.
- Open the file and install the application. Follow the install instructions.
- Make sure the RX-200 is turned on.
- Plug in the RX-200 into your computer with the supplied cable. (it is recommended to use the supplied cable as some cables are not data cables and only charging cables.)
- Open the Updater Program.
- Press the Upgrade button. If it is grayed out, try unplugging and plugging back in the cable.
- Select the upgrade firmware file version you are wanting to upgrade to and press ok.
- Once the upgrade is complete there will be a pop up window letting you know. This should only take a few seconds to minutes depending on your computer and the size of the upgrade. Press ok
- You can now unplug your device and continue using it.
You are now ready to enjoy your Wismec Reuleaux RX200