Setting up your Kanger Toptank Nano.
Setting up your Kanger Toptank Nano is fast and easy.
It is always recommended to wash all components of any tank before first use.
- Simply unscrew the Base Plate from the Tank housing.
- Screw a new Coil Head into the Base Plate.
- Prime the Coil Head by applying 3-5 drops of E-liquid to the Organic Cotton inside the Coil Head.
- Fill the tank. (see instructions below on filling.)
- Let the tank sit for about a minute before use to allow all the air to work out of the Cotton filler, so all the cotton is fully saturated.
- Screw your Kanger Toptank Nano onto your device.
- Draw on the Kanger Toptank Nano lightly, without firing your device. This is to check the air flow of the draw. If the air flow seems good for your style of vaping, you are ready to vape. If it is to airy or tight, adjust the air flow ring accordingly by turning it to open or close the airflow hole.
Filling the TopTank Nano:
You have to options to fill the Toptank Nano. You can fill it either from the bottom or the top.
To fill from the top:
- Close the airflow.
- Unscrew the top cap from the tank.
- Fill the tank making sure to not get any eliquid down the center air shaft.
- Screw the top cap back onto the tank.
When filling from the top make sure you put the top cap back on as soon as you can. the longer you leave the top cap off the more chances you have of flooding the coil and base.
To fill from the bottom:
- With the drip tip facing down, remove the base plate.
- Tilt the tank slightly to the side and begin filling the Tank. Making sure to avoiding getting any e-liquid down the center air shaft.
- Replace the base plate onto the tank.
You are now ready to enjoy your Kanger Toptank Nano.