Replacing The Kanger Toptank Nano Heating Coil:
The life expectancy of the heating coil will vary depending on frequency of use. Follow these easy steps to replace your heating coil with a new one. Replacement of the heating coil should be done after the vapor production decreases, or a noticeable flavor change.
- Unscrew your Kanger Toptank Nano form your mod.
- Point the Drip Tip of the Kanger Toptank Nano downward and unscrew the base plate from the Tank Housing. Set the Tank Housing to the side in a safe place where it will not spill any of your e-liquid that is left in the tank.
- After you've disassembled your Kanger Toptank Nano. Remove the old Kanger Toptank Nano coil from the base, by unscrewing it.
- Using one of the replacement Kanger Toptank Nano coils, screw in a new one into the base.
- Prime the coil and refill the tank following these instructions.
- Reassemble the Kanger Toptank Nano.
After filling, wipe any liquid off the Kanger Toptank Nano and the 510 threaded connection for best care and performance.