Cleaning your CUBIS:
Cleaning of the CUBIS is recommended once a month, with a new Coil, or Flavor Change.
To Clean the CUBIS:
- Unscrew the Top cap from the Tank Housing.
- If there is e-liquid still in the Tank you will need to dispose of it in a safe manor.
- Unscrew the Coil from the Top cap. If you plan to reuse the Coil place it off to the side. (Volcano does not recommend rinsing the coil, these are disposable items and are not cleanable.)
- Remove the drip tip.
- Remove the Chimney.
- remove the airflow control ring
- Rinse off all the parts of the CUBIS with warm water.
- Set all the parts on a towel to air dry or wipe them all clean and dry with a paper towel.
Once the CUBIS is clean and dry you can reassemble it. Placing in either your current Coil Head or with a new one. Fill and Prime the CUBIS following these instructions.
You are now ready to continue enjoying your CUBIS.