Volcano offers a 90 day limited warranty on all devices we carry.* Please advise the following, regarding our Warranty Policy.
- Original packaging must be sent in with the defective device. Manufacturers will not accept and honor warranties without it.
- You will be sent a prepaid label via Email. Please contact our Customer Service Representatives via email at email@example.com. At this point the Representative assigned to your RMA will send you a prepaid label for you to ship the defective device.**
- Sending in your device. Please fill out our Return Merchandise Form and send with your defective item.
- Our 90 Day Warranty is subject to DENIAL due to the following.***
- The product being tampered with in any way. (i.e being taken apart)
- Normal wear and tear.
- Negligence and/or abuse including but not limited to dropping, overheating, and saturating with liquid.
- You do not have a copy of the original purchase receipt and/or proof of purchase in our system.
- Operation outside the product’s specifications.
- Unauthorized modification or misuse.
- Battery failure due to flooding or misuse.
- This warranty will not cover any personal items or consumable goods and attachments including, but not limited to, an atomizer, drip tip or lanyard.
- Charging an external battery device with the provided USB cable.
- Approval/Denial of Warranty. Upon receiving the defective device, our Customer Service Representative will contact you regarding whether the Warranty was approved or denied. Upon approval we will send a replacement, at no cost (shipping included) to you. Should the device be deemed unfit for our Warranty, we will contact and give reason for the denial. At that point, the defective device will then be sent back to you.
- Dead on Arrival Devices. If you have received a device and upon opening you realize that the device is not functioning, reach out to our Customer Service Representatives immediately and they will be able to assist you further. If you do not reach out as soon as possible, the warranty may be turned down.***
- Dead on arrival devices may also include, cracked glasses****, no power, or screen malfunctions.
*Our warranty does not include devices intended for the use of cartridges (i.e DazzVape, U-Key etc)
**DO NOT send in your defective device with out contacting the Customer Service Representative. It will be sent back without examination.
***VOLCANO reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases. VOLCANO may revise the content of this warranty at any given time without notice. When it comes to DOA devices, if you do not reach out to us immediately we have no way of telling if the device truly arrived in the condition stated. Please reach out as soon as possible, that way we can continue to provide the best possible service we can as well as resolve the manner in the most efficient manner possible.
****Cracked Glass only applies to Starter Kits, with tanks included. If you receive a kit with cracked glass upon opening the packaging, please take a photo and send it to our Customer Service Representatives with a detailed message, that way we can get the replacement process started as soon as possible.