If you have received incorrect items in your order, we do apologize. We will work with you to get the correct items sent out as soon as possible and get the incorrect items sent back to our warehouse.
To report the Shipping Error please follow this process.
- Please email email@example.com, with the subject line "I received the wrong item(s)."
- Please attach a photo of the incorrect item sent in error on top of the packing slip. Please make sure that the handwritten initials and shipping code can be seen in the photo(s).
- In the body portion of the ticket, please describe what you ordered and how many, and what you actually received.
- As soon as our Customer Service Representative receives the message, they will contact our Shipping Department to get the error verified and documented. We do this so we can improve our Shipping Process and provide the best possible service we can.
- Once the error is documented and verified, we will send out the correct item(s) along with a pre-paid shipping label and a new package for you to ship us back the incorrect items.
- At this point, you will receive verification from a Customer Service Representative that the error was verified with tracking for your correct items.
- When your correct item(s) arrive, please package the incorrect item(s) in the provided package and place the prepaid label on the package. Then please ship it back to us as soon as possible.